● 1 ● Where is FBC based?
Faithbloom Collection is based in Birmingham, England.
● 2 ● Do you have any social networks?
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/faithbloomcollection
- Facebook page: www.facebook.com/faithbloomcollection
● 3 ● How do I place an order?
Select your chosen item(s) and click "Add to Cart", then select your country for shipping and click "Checkout" where you can make a payment using Paypal or a Credit/Debit Card. Stay assured that all payments are made with complete security. Also, we do not disclose any of the data/personal information that you provide to us to any other third parties.
*You do not need to have a Paypal account. You can simply pay using a Credit/Debit card without signing up with Paypal. Paypal just ensures all payments are made with 100% security. If you do not have a Paypal account, you will be asked to enter your delivery address at checkout, as our website automatically receives the postal address information from your Paypal account.
● 4 ● When are orders dispatched?
Orders are dispatched within 3 working days.
Production for Handmade Jewellery items take 2 - 5 days after which orders are promptly dispatched. If the production time takes 6 days or more, we always endeavour to notify customers and post items by 1st class delivery at no extra cost to the customer. However, if you require an item urgently, then please email us prior to placing an order.
● 5 ● What are the P&P charges and what is the delivery duration for the UK?
- P&P for Hijabs is only £1.91 for the first item than 89p per item
- P&P for clothing items only starts from £2.89
- P&P for other items vary and the exact figure will be stated at checkout
All items are posted using Standard 2nd Class Royal Mail delivery to keep the costs minimal for our customers, which takes 2 - 4 days once dispatched.
*During busy periods, if we do not manage to post orders around the dispatch time frame listed above, we tend to post items by 1st class at no extra charge to our customers. 1st class delivery is usually next day delivery. Please note to keep the overall costs low for all our customers, P&P is not tracked in order to P&P charges are kept to a minimum. If you would like 1st Class or Tracked/Recorded postage (for a reimbursement on the unlikely event of a parcel getting lost), it can be arranged at an additional cost by emailing email@example.com, even though, that is very rare event as Royal Mail is a reliable courier service.
● 6 ● Do you ship Worldwide?
Yes, we ship Worldwide via Royal Mail Airmail. P&P starts from just £4.99. *We only charge for shipping costs in order to accommodate our international customers. Thus, we do not charge international customers any fees for packaging and transactional costs in order to keep the delivery costs to a minimum.
- Europe is roughly 5-10 days.
- America, Canada & Australia, it is roughly 5 - 19 days.
- Rest of the world is approximately 7 - 29 days depending on your location whether in a city or a rural area, as delivery can take longer for rural areas.
*All deliveries are sent via Royal Mail and cannot be tracked to keep postage costs to an absolute minimum. To purchase FBC’s product(s), simply choose your country at checkout. *Please note there is a 35 day waiting period set by the courier company before lost/delayed parcels can be discussed. Also please note, although our customers have never experienced custom duty fees, we cannot be held liable for any custom fees that might be applicable. If our international customers require their order to be delivered sooner, please email us before placing your order to discuss other postage options.
● 7 ● Do you offer bulk buy discounts?
A) Free Delivery within the UK when you buy any 4 Hijabs or more. Checkout code: "CauseImWorthIt" *Please note this discount code is only applicable on FULL PRICED items.
B) Free Delivery within the UK when you place an order of £40 or more for Hijabs, Undercaps, all Garments (excluding abayas). Checkout code: "Free40"
C) Free Delivery within the UK on Handmade Jewellery orders over £30. Checkout code: "Free30". *Please note this does not apply to customised/bespoke bridal orders.
D) Free Recorded Delivery within the UK for Abayas on orders £75. Checkout code: "Free75"
E) Free Delivery when you purchase any Asian Suit. Checkout code: "SuitSuitKarda"
● 8 ● Do you accept Returns?
We accept returns provided that the items are returned back to us in their original, pristine condition. Please email us at Faithbloom@hotmail.co.uk and we will send you the instructions for returning goods. We also offer returns/replacements when possible, for items that are faulty/damaged. Therefore, in the unlikely event your ordered item is faulty/damaged, please email us within 3 days of receipt of the items with photo(s) of the damaged item. We endeavour to reply back as soon as possible, usually within 24 hours. *Please note, unfortunately we cannot issue or reimburse any postage fees. Any claims made outside of the 3 day period will not be accepted.
● 9 ● Please ensure to provide us with an accurate and suitable postal address. Please also note that we cannot be help responsible for any lost/delayed parcels. It is an extremely rare occurrence as Royal Mail is a reliable postal service regardless, Tracked/Recorded postage for the UK or Overseas can be arranged at an additional cost by emailing Faithbloom@hotmail.co.uk
By purchasing from Faithbloom Collection, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Thanks for your custom. We aim to provide an unrivalled shopping experience.